In an overview, the deadlines for collaborative and personal grants are presented in separate overviews.
Short descriptions of funding programs
Sorted on deadline, you will find short descriptions of the funding programs from the Calendar to find out rapidly which programs are relevant for you.
Programs that have been announced, but for which is already known when these programs are expected (eg NWO (Middel)Groot)
Continuously Open for Submission
Programs without a fixed deadline, for which you can apply throughout the year.
Relatively small Dutch funds
These funds are available for small applications for eg equipment, specific materials etc.
Within CCA, Joyce Putters is available to:
- Identify funding opportunities for your research (national, European, global)
- Provide you with detailed information on funding opportunities
- Review your project proposal (mainly on structure, readability, properly addressing the funding-program specific evaluation criteria)
- Advise on the composition of consortia and maintain contacts with the consortium partners during the application
- Write proposal parts such as project management, institute-specific parts etc.
- Support you with administrative aspects of your funding application
- Make you an account at Research Professional, a professional database for national, European and global funding opportunities (you have free access on campus, you need an account for access outside of campus. Within this database, you can search for funding opportunities and you can create email alerts to obtain funding opportunities based on your search criteria in your mailbox.
If you are looking for funding opportunities, if you have questions on specific funding opportunities or if you would like support with an application, just let Joyce know.
Dr. Joyce Putters
Subsidieadviseur wetenschappelijk onderzoek
VUmc Cancer Center Amsterdam
kamer PK 5Z166 | email@example.com | +31 (0)20-444 2761
- KWF - Types of funding PDF 88 KB