(Research) master programmes
The Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam and VU University medical center organize their research in the human health and life sciences in a number of interfaculty research institutes. The research master courses of the different faculties are open to the candidate depending on the faculty to which he or she is connected as a doctoral student.
Also, possible deficits in the training of the candidate can be complemented by enroling in research master courses. Please consult your supervisor.
Amsterdam Public Health (master's programme)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cardiovascular research (Research Master's programme)
- Contact: email@example.com, Coordinator
Clinical and Developmental Psychopathology (Research Master's programme)
- Contact: William James Graduate School
Human Movement Sciences: Sport, Exercise & Health (Research Master's programme)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Neurosciences (Research Master's programme )
- Contact: Dr Leontien Diergaarde , coordinator
Oncology (Master's programme)
- Contact: email@example.com