VUmc Cancer Center Amsterdam - VUmc Institute for Cancer and Immunology
Facts and figures
- Research projects : approximately 350
- External funding : approximately EURO 7,500,000 per annum
- Research staff : approximately 475 scientific personel
- Grants : From a wide range of institutes and industries including EU, Avanti-STR, Nederlandse Brandwonden Stichting, Smartmix, Top Institute Pharma, CTMM, NWO, KWF, ZonMw and FP6.
- Awards : include VENI-VIDI-VICI grants from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
- Publications : 45-50 PhD theses and about 625 peer-reviewed articles a year.
- Education : CCA/V-ICI has its own research Master's (Master's in Oncology) and runs and participates in the Oncology Graduate School Amsterdam (OOA) for PhD students